To download the booking form to be filled offline, click here.
Name & Surname (required)
Residential & Postal Address (required)
Your Email (required)
Do you have any experience in the Makeup/ Industry? (required)
Please state if you on any medication that you need to bring to our attention? (Allergies, epilepsy etc.)
Which course would you like to book for? (required)
---The Complete Makeup ArtistAdvanced Bridal & Photography CourseThe Perfect Eyebrow & Art of ContouringPersonal Makeup CourseClient Management, Ethics, Branding & Business of makeup CourseTaking Professional Pictures for Your PortfolioMentoring SessionSpeech Training Course
Course commencement date
Total initial payment
Terms & Conditions:
• All lessons are presented in English.
• Our courses are presented by qualified make-up artists & professionals in the various courses.
• Students are responsible to find their own models to work on during the courses. If there is a shortage of models, students work on each other’s faces or on their own face.
• Students who have not paid on time will not be accepted on the commencement date.
• Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis.
• Students under the age of 18 are required to obtain the signature of their legal guardian on the application form.
• Course fees are non-refundable. Should students be unable to attend the course booked for or a specific class within the course, they may attend a course or class at a later stage, subject to availability.
• Repeat lessons are offered free of charge, subject to availability.
• Completion certificates are given to all students on completion of a course.
• Students are expected to be on time for classes.
• Students should wear comfortable clothes and should take care of personal hygiene at all times.
• Students are not allowed to take any school property home.
• Students are not allowed to turn classes to gisting arena.
• No children are allowed. Friends, family or models are not allowed to be present during classes unless they are modeling for a student at the time.
• I understand that fees are non-refundable. I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them.
• Urbanfix (UMFA) will not be held responsible for personal injury during the course.
• Urbanfix (UMFA) will not be held responsible for allergic reactions from products used during the course.
• Students need to look after their personal belongings , Urbanfix (UMFA) will not take responsibility for stolen goods.